MDDA is a voluntary organisation offering support and advice on dyslexia and providing information. We organise lectures to enhance understanding of dyslexia and support training with resources for professionals and parents.
MDDA – We may be able to help you by….
- Offering a friendly and supportive ear through our helpline.
- Helping you identify the characteristics of dyslexia.
- Putting you in touch with the people who can help and advise you.
- Sending you a FREE* newsletter about the workshops, talks and other events that may be helpful to you.
- Giving you access to books, games and training materials from our extensive Resource Centre in Marlborough Library.
- Organising free lectures and talks on dyslexia and related subjects.*
*FREE TO MDDA MEMBERS