The MDDA (Marlborough and District Dyslexia Association) is a local, independent charity that has been active for 40 years and in that time it has supported hundreds of local dyslexic children and adults, their families and their schools. Our main objective is to encourage the identification of those with a Specific Learning Difficulty (Dyslexia) and to advance their education.
We continue to provide support to dyslexics, their families, teachers and schools by providing:
- Free appointments with one of our specialist teachers who can give advice
- Free loan of a wide selection of resources such as books and games.
- Help line – Our helpline contact is Susanne Harris. The advice is given in confidence and Susanne can provide guidance on aspects of dyslexia, including assessments and referrals to other professionals outside the Association..
- Telephone: 07729452143
- Email: Click Here To Email us!
- Anyone can contact us for advice, they do not have to be a member of the association or be in the education system.
- Two dyslexia – related lectures/workshops each year to inform, stimulate and encourage parents, dyslexics and teachers. We are always interested to hear from you about topics you would like covered in the future.